The Public Defender provides constitutionally mandated legal representation to indigent criminal defendants and juveniles in the Superior Court of the County as well as in State and federal appellate courts. The Department strives to defend the liberties of indigent clients, protect their rights, and advocate for clients’ access to resources in order to be productive members of the community.
The Los Angeles County Public Defender has 36 office locations throughout the county. Integral to supporting the department’s mission is a team of more than 1,100 employees — including more than 700 attorneys, as well as paralegals, investigators, psychiatric social workers, and administrative/support staff.
- Residency California
- Company Name Los Angeles County Public Defender
- Company City Los Angeles
- Company State California
- Company Country United States
- Company Profile https://www.linkedin.com/company/lapubdef
- Designation Criminal Defense Attorney
- Company Email email@example.com
- Criminal Defense