The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR) licenses and regulates over 1 million individuals and organizations doing business in Illinois. The four divisions of IDFPR are Professional Regulation, Banking, Financial Institutions, and Real Estate.
The Mission of the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation is:
• To protect the residents of Illinois,
• To ensure the safety and soundness of financial institutions,
• To ensure that competent professionals are licensed to provide services to the public, and,
• To enhance commerce in the state for the benefit of all its residents.
- Residency Illinois
- Company Name Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
- Company City Chicago
- Company State Illinois
- Company Country United States
- Company Profile https://www.linkedin.com/company/illinois-department-of-financial-and-professional-regulation
- Designation Staff Attorney
- Company Email email@example.com
- Criminal Defense