Menu
X
Profile Description
  

The Law Offices of Savin & Bursk was formed in 1983 by George J. Savin, Jr. and Bonnie Marie Bursk. Since then, they have built a highly successful, reputable and renowned law practice in the San Fernando Valley. In 2010, attorney Adam J. Savin followed in his parents’ footsteps and joined Savin & Bursk. A few years later, Adam’s younger sisters, Lindsay Lupe Savin and Lonnie Mira Savin Kantz, also joined the firm as attorneys, further increasing the firm’s size & ability to take on more clients and cases.
The firm has continued to expand, bringing on board a talented group of attorneys. Joined by Evan Kantz, Arnold W. Gross, Jennifer Ruiz and Edward M. Morgan, Savin & Bursk is now a nine attorney firm that employs nearly two dozen secretarial and paralegal staff.
Approximately 75% of the firm’s practice is devoted to complex and catastrophic personal injury and workers’ compensation matters. The remaining 25% of the firm’s practice is dedicated to estate planning, wills, trusts, probate, conservatorships, guardianships, and financial elder abuse.
George, Jr., Lonnie , and Evan handle the firm’s workers’ compensation matters. They have helped thousands of injured workers over the last three decades by obtaining favorable settlements ranging in the hundreds millions of dollars.
Adam , Edward , Arnold and Jennifer , have obtained numerous multi-million dollar settlements, verdicts & awards for their clients in personal injury cases. This personal injury trial team, aka the “Fantastic 4”, doesn’t back down from the insurance companies – they fight for their clients and are not afraid to take the insurance companies and their insurance lawyers to trial.
Bonnie and Lindsay focus their practice on complex trust litigation, will contest, and estate planning. They zealously represent their clients up to and including trial.
The Law Offices of Savin & Bursk and its team of skilled and devoted trial lawyers, has been delivering justice for its clients for more than 35 years!

Additional Information
  • Residency California los angeles county
  • Company Name Law Offices of Savin & Bursk
  • Company City Los Angeles
  • Company State California
  • Company Country United States
  • Company Profile https://www.linkedin.com/company/3836002
  • Designation Managing Attorney
  • Company Email evank@savinbursklaw.com
Specialities
  • Workers Compensation
image

Recently joined
October 1, 2021
September 28, 2021
September 30, 2021
5 Star Lawyers
June 5, 2021
August 30, 2021
August 30, 2021

© Copyright 2021 5 Star Lawyer. All rights reserved.