Andersen Law PC was founded in October 2014 by Beth Andersen, an experienced family law attorney in the Denver area. At Andersen Law PC, clients always communicate directly with Beth, who has a powerful support team and resources available to her that help give clients the best experience possible during family law cases.
In order to best serve our clients, Andersen Law PC offers full-service and pay-as-you-go (also called unbundled) legal services, giving clients the power to determine how much legal assistance they need.
The firm is also on the cutting edge of technology, offering convenient, affordable video conferencing, which Beth is helping usher in to wider acceptance in Colorado and beyond. Through this program, Beth provides video conferencing/coaching for an hourly rate, and the initial half-hour video conferencing session is free.
Andersen Law PC focuses on all areas of family and divorce law as well as estate planning, including:
• prenuptial agreements (also called prenups)
• postnuptial agreements (also called postnups)
• cohabitation agreements
• legal separations
• adoptions including step parent adoptions
• parenting time
• maintenance (also called alimony or spousal support)
• division of property
• child support
• civil unions
• allocation of parental responsibilities
• dependency and neglect proceedings
• protection orders
• post-decree issues
• enforcement of court orders
• grandparent proceedings
Andersen Law PC is conveniently located at 7991 Shaffer Parkway, Suite 203, in Littleton, Colorado, just off C-470.
Watch this video to hear from clients and learn more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-_U8ASsNUw
- Residency Colorado
- Company Name Andersen Law PC
- Company Country United States
- Company Profile https://www.linkedin.com/company/andersen-law-pc
- Designation Attorney for Family Law, Divorces & Estate Planning / Owner
- Company Email email@example.com
- Family Law